GDT: Game 1: Islanders @ Hurricanes, 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Whenever I tune in to watch the Canes I’m always reminded of how great a defender Slavin is.

I really hope that the NHL creates an Award for the Best Defensive Defenseman while Jaccob is still in his prime. Bobby Orr for Offense & Rod Langway for Defensive prowess.

65C61B91-43D1-474B-9D02-E169698E8BE1.gif

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
not generating a lot of scoring chances. effort is there but playing like a low skilled player.

Yeah pretty much this. He went from “look at this undersized skill player willing to grind” to “look at this undersized grinder” pretty quick. He’s gotta find the balance so we can see the skill come back again.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Did we figure out if Pool Party was injured or just a healthy scratch? Can’t be much worse than some of these vets rn
Borg failed in having stephan and stastny as our 4th line signings.

Perhaps there is some leadership in the clubhouse but re: their play—- They are past their prime.

Yeah pretty much this. He went from “look at this undersized skill player willing to grind” to “look at this undersized grinder” pretty quick. He’s gotta find the balance so we can see the skill come back again.
He has one good shot targeted for upper but sirokin made a great save.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad