GDT: [Game #1] Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators – 7:00 PM CT (ESPN+)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
But what I don't know is how late you can start the game on Hulu if you don't have ESPN+.
If it's anything like last year, you'll have a watch live option and watch from beginning option.
I think you have 2 days to watch it on Hulu from original air date (again assuming nothing changed)
I don't remember who we had a back to back with last year, but i started the previous nights game by mistake

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Found this on the Preds website:

"Tonight’s home opener will be broadcast exclusively on ESPN+ and Hulu with Bob Wischusen and AJ Mlezcko on the call."

Wischusen is good but AJ Mlezcko is a f***ing idiot

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Found this on the Preds website:

"Tonight’s home opener will be broadcast exclusively on ESPN+ and Hulu with Bob Wischusen and AJ Mlezcko on the call."

Wischusen is good but AJ Mlezcko is a f***ing idiot
Better than Leah Hextall at least.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Literally the lowest bar that's ever been set. How she got that job is still just insane to me, then she had the gall to play the sexism card when people criticized her for being awful
She got the job because she's a woman.
But It's just like the horrible Acolyte show, if you don't like it, it's not because the writing is shit, or the acting horrible, it's because there's minority lead actors and your racist, or in the case of that show, your a sexist racist.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
She got the job because she's a woman.
But It's just like the horrible Acolyte show, if you don't like it, it's not because the writing is shit, or the acting horrible, it's because there's minority lead actors and your racist, or in the case of that show, your a sexist racist.

If someone calls you a sexist racist, it's probably because you come across as one with your whining about a random ass Disney show and introducing race into a conversation that has nothing to do with a white women commentating on hockey. :laugh:

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
It's just like the horrible Acolyte show
Hey man, that was $250,000,000 well spent!

s-6bb0907dbf2e922c221384ab756712c0fb4e3051.gif

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If someone calls you a sexist racist, it's probably because you come across as one with your whining about a random ass Disney show and introducing race into a conversation that has nothing to do with a white women commentating on hockey.
Nobody has actually called me a sexist or a racist, other than by proxy because i thought the show was trash, but it was more illustrating the cry victim mentality when it ultimately fails.
Maybe you haven't been bombarded with 100 articles a day about how all the people that hated the Acolyte are bigots, and it's that small vocal group that got in cancelled, but it felt like a relevant example of why Leah instantly cried sexism.
"Everyone else is the problem, not us."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad