GDT: Game 1 - Avs @ Knights - Rockstar Rookie Revue - 8PM

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
What an absolutely garbage performance, even by 4giev's awful standards.

Only one goal was "screened" and the rest were him getting beat clean.

I hate how many chances he's going to get, and how management didn't unload him in the offseason.

We could have had a Stolarz and Wedgewood platoon for LESS money than 4giev makes, and they wouldn't be as bad, either. Sure they'd have their ups and downs, but at this point we win games despite Fourgie, while the other two have actually stolen games before.

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
I don't understand how our goalies manage to get beat at their near post as much as they do. I hate the goal Fourgiev gives up where he looks like he's ducking out the way while sticking his elbows out like a chicken then looks surprised when it's behind him. I hate him.

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
I don't understand how our goalies manage to get beat at their near post as much as they do. I hate the goal Fourgiev gives up where he looks like he's ducking out the way while sticking his elbows out like a chicken then looks surprised when it's behind him. I hate him.
It actually looked like he was scared of the puck. Mindblowing.

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
What's even crazier is that two seasons ago he went 40-16-6 with a .919sv%

Most Avs fans, myself included, thought we had our goalie of the future. o_O

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
The Avs system defense of old is gone. They can't afford a team that's deep enough to protect the goalies anymore. They need goalies that can win games themselves, or at least not lose games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad