GDT: Game 1 - Avs @ Knights - Rockstar Rookie Revue - 8PM

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Gibson isn’t great anymore but. But I’ts my dream the ducks would swap nuke for Gibson and they can have George too otherwise ship him to the moon. Change the culture of this team by dumping the guys that’s consistently let everyone down

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs management and Bednar are so stubborn. They’ll refuse to make Annunen the starter because they still believe Georgiev is their #1. Just look at the Rangers last year. They didn’t have a problem making Quick the starter for a while when Shesterkin was struggling, and that’s probably the best goalie in the league right now, but when he couldn’t make saves, it was Quick’s net. What would be the downside of making Annunen the starter?

Give him few games in a row and he might actually play better than Georgiev. This team is gonna need good goaltending because they’re missing 3 top 6 forwards. Stop being so stubborn.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
967x4f.jpg

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
Avs management and Bednar are so stubborn. They’ll refuse to make Annunen the starter because they still believe Georgiev is their #1. Just look at the Rangers last year. They didn’t have a problem making Quick the starter for a while when Shesterkin was struggling, and that’s probably the best goalie in the league right now, but when he couldn’t make saves, it was Quick’s net. What would be the downside of making Annunen the starter?

Give him few games in a row and he might actually play better than Georgiev. This team is gonna need good goaltending because they’re missing 3 top 6 forwards. Stop being so stubborn.
You got a point. I could be the starter and the odds of winning are the same

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad