GDT: Game 1 - Avs @ Knights - Rockstar Rookie Revue - 8PM

Richard Doll

Feb 18, 2020
Saint Albans, Vermont
That could be a scary as hell second line that puts constant offensive pressure on Vegas with young legs and high upside flash, or scary as hell second line that constantly turns the puck over and makes defensive mistakes...or some mixture of each.

I think Kovelenko will do ok defensively, and I know Mitts will, Ritchie is a huge question there, but at-least he's on the wing.

Every other line and D-pair will do great.

I am worried as hell about the dude between the pipes.

Reactions: McMetal

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
lethal-weapon-danny-glover.gif
In fairness if you have a few beverages then staying up late isn't too bad.

Reactions: Avs_19

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
All I want is for Ritchie, Kovalenko, and Ivan to all score their first NHL goals, Mittelstadt to have a hat trick, and Makar to get started on breaking 100 points this season with 6 points. All as part of a 9-1 lead at the end of the 1st that's so disastrous Mark Stone pulls a fire alarm to stop the carnage during the intermission. Is that so much to ask?

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Feels like the first season in a long time where things could get ugly.

The path to being a very good team still exists but realistically that's a month or two away. Just need to survive the early games.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Feels like the first season in a long time where things could get ugly.

The path to being a very good team still exists but realistically that's a month or two away. Just need to survive the early games.

Play MacKinnon-Rantanen-Drouin-Makar-Toews for 30 minutes, hope and pray for the other 30 minutes.

Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad