Hill
Samsonov

GAME DAY PUMP UP TUNES

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I was just looking in Fubo and they removed Altitude from my channel list - I'm guessing because I live in a Utah HC area now. So I'm hoping I can get the game over ESPN+ now if I'm not blacked out.

Funny enough when I went and complained to Fubo they moved my billing zip code to someplace in Idaho so I could get the Jazz channel and Altitude :laugh:

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I was just looking in Fubo and they removed Altitude from my channel list - I'm guessing because I live in a Utah HC area now. So I'm hoping I can get the game over ESPN+ now if I'm not blacked out.

Funny enough when I went and complained to Fubo they moved my billing zip code to someplace in Idaho so I could get the Jazz channel and Altitude :laugh:
That sounds like good customer service.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle

This sounds like a landlubber type of problem.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Man, I spent the summer upping my gen-AI game so I could contribute! Your images are so good, I'm still fine-tuning prompts to get exactly what I want.
I just do really long prompts and make Bing Image creator run a bunch of times, then I just pick the one I like the best. For the Moose one, I wrote "Giant angry moose with glowing red eyes wearing Colorado Avalanche Jersey #96 skating on the Vegas strip destroying cars with a hockey stick". Then I ran it 8 times and settled on that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad