GDT: GAME 08 - Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames – 6:00pm CDT (Ooky Spooky Edition!)

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
BOO!

The Jets come in to this game a perfect 7-0-0 and the Flames, although 5-1-1, now have only 1 win in their last 3 games. They will be looking to bounce back a bit. It should be a good game!

I hope that you guys enjoy this special OoOoKy SpOoOoKy edition of today's game thread!

* Since making these graphics, I think that Matt Coronato got sent to the Wranglers for the Flames

Here is the line up for your Winnipeg Jets!

fjTF8863pgE.png
kSq6658kA.png

And here is the lineup for the Calgary Flames!

LlzK2137.png
OOI7815KF.png

Connor Hellebuyck and Dustin Wolf are the expected starters for the game.

GO JETS GO!

Last edited:

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Calgary started red hot but have fallen a bit lately, still they are in first in the Pacific, for the Jets 4 lines, solid d play and good tending should be enough to continue the streak.

Reactions: LowLefty

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
BOO!

The Jets come in to this game a perfect 7-0-0 and the Flames, although 5-1-1, now have only 1 win in their last 3 games. They will be looking to bounce back a bit. It should be a good game!

I hope that you guys enjoy this special OoOoKy SpOoOoKy edition of today's game thread!

* Since making these graphics, I think that Matt Coronato got sent to the Wranglers for the Flames

Here is the line up for your Winnipeg Jets!

fjTF8863pgE.png
kSq6658kA.png

And here is the lineup for the Calgary Flames!

LlzK2137.png
OOI7815KF.png

Connor Hellebuyck and Dustin Wolf are the expected starters for the game.

GO JETS GO!
Only in a Jets thread will you see pictures of Swan and Winslow Leach. And a bunch of people that know who they are.
:thumbu:

Wedgeden

Mar 31, 2012
In Calgary where the Jets have won a couple games recently but also offered up a few dud games the past few years.
On Sportsnet.
Saturday night hockey night in Canada.
Please win.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
What can you say, there are more Canucks and Crosby fans than Jets and Flames fans. Two underdog scrappy teams. I haven't watched enough hockey this year to know what's going right with the Flames. They had a good preseason until they played the Jets. I'm going to say more, speed, and quickness on the defense. Anthony Mantha seems to have gelled with Huberdeau. An old Smythe division matchup should get the blood boiling. I was watching video of Rick Bowness punching Tim Hunter, from the bench, last night. Don't expect an 80's rivalry, but it should be a good one.

Interesting stat that I came across today: Jets centres are all above 50% to start the year, except Gustafsson. That's an offseason improvement without any real personnel changes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad