GDT: GAME 04 - Friday, October 18th, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets vs. San Jose Sharks - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
The return of Jets legend Toffoli!!
Did you know Tiny Eyes was a child star before he went to Hockey? Tyler was in Deliverance!!!
IMG_8341.jpeg

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
As I recall we had some scoring struggles with these guys and the Blackhawks last season for whatever reason

Reactions: Jets 31

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Looks to be alot of empty seats tonight, I'll be there. But this seems to be a poor showing for WPG. Hellebuyck night, soon to be Jet legend. Dirt cheap seats,

Boo Peggers!
Go Jets Go!
Yeaah oof - looks like a lot. But I don't know if I want to pay $62 for the cheapest seat to watch SJ either

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Looks like a cheap ploy to sell more tickets to one of the poorest draws in the league. If they really wanted to honour Helly with a packed house, they would have had it when Toronto or Montreal came to town. Although there would always be the risk of getting a few boos mixed in. :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Looks like a cheap ploy to sell more tickets to one of the poorest draws in the league. If they really wanted to honour Helly with a packed house, they would have had it when Toronto or Montreal came to town. Although there would always be the risk of getting a few boos mixed in. :laugh:
Not sure tonight's the best night, but I really don't think you want to honour your 2 time Vezina goalie when half the people in the building are wearing the other team's jersey many of which don't give a shit about him or his accomplishments.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Looks to be alot of empty seats tonight, I'll be there. But this seems to be a poor showing for WPG. Hellebuyck night, soon to be Jet legend. Dirt cheap seats,

Boo Peggers!
Go Jets Go!
That's sad ... where is the business community?
They should be buying up the tickets and handing them out to their customers or employees.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Getting the business community back on board is not going to happen overnight. Jets marketing department has a lot of work to do in the coming years. Even then some will never come back because of factors beyond their control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad