Prediction Contest: Game 01 - Jets @ Flames: Wednesday, October 11th, 2023: 9:00pm CDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many goals will Kyle Connor score for the Winnipeg Jets during the 2023-24 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I'll be at the game, my last time the Dome. Then I come home Saturday for the home opener! What a great week its going to be.

Then on my way (to my new) home to Cape Breton I stop in Montreal for the Jets game on the 28th. go Jets!

As for the game, 7 zip Jets. Flames players skate off with 3minutes left and retire en-masse in shame. Fans boo and pelt the players with popcorn boxes and drinks. Darryl Sutter pleads with the fans for calm and sanity, but is instead decked by a fan with a large vanila ice cream. Sutter lays motionless on the ice and a riot begins.
Hard to miss that massive melon!:nod:

Reactions: Eyeseeing

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Thanks for doing the prediction contest again, Mac!
colin-mochrie-whos-awesome.gif
giphy.gif

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
Somebody go jets is gonna win this game, someone will score in regulation time, both teams will score at least 2 goals, Kyle Connor will score 37 goals this season and Ill watch tonite. That's it for predictions. Good idea on the poll mac, thx for running this!

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
This is my year to take home all the points. I can feel it!

Let’s start the season with a Bang Bang! Taking the reverse Jinx to get the Winning streak started.

Calgary, 4-2, Josh Norrissey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad