Prediction Contest: GAME 01 – Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 – Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers – 9:00pm CDT

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
The regular season is finally here...

giphy.gif

And that can only mean one thing, the Prediction Contest is open for another fun filled season...

giphy.gif

As a reminder, here's how you are awarded points:

1 point: correct winning team
2 points: correct final score and winning team
3 points: player to score first goal of game
BONUS 2 POINTS: all 3 above correct

Should the contest end in a tie at the end of the regular season, I have added three bonus poll questions that can be found on the HFJets message board:

Bonus Question #1: How many games will Gabriel Vilardi play for the Winnipeg Jets during the 2024-2025 regular season?

Bonus Question #2: How many points will Cole Perfetti get for the Winnipeg Jets during the 2024-2025 regular season?

Bonus Question #3: Where will Winnipeg finish in the Central Division at the end of the 2024-2025 regular season?

At the end of the regular season, you will receive one bonus point for each correct prediction, and if you should get all three correct, you will receive an additional two bonus points for a total of five!

You have until the start of the opening game against the Edmonton Oilers to get your bonus predictions in...

giphy.gif

Now on to the predictions for the Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers game...

giphy.gif

And don't forget to get your posts in before the puck drop for them to count...

PLEASE NOTE: When posting your predictions, make sure that you have all three things: THE WINNING TEAM, THE SCORE, and THE OPENING GOAL SCORER. I do my best to make sure that these are posted, but I can't catch them all...:dunno:

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
:edmonton 5

:jets 2

EVAN BOUCHARD is the first to light the lamp, exposing the jets newly anticipated PK

1728352506004.gif

And McDavid will tear into his team screaming ….

1728353637496.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: macmaroon

Ad

Ad

Ad