GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

that's because you take it too seriously, once you get over the silliness it becomes a really bad show you somehow don't wanna miss

Hehe. Well, that, and the fact that.. come on. It seems to have more backstory than certain comic books.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If I ever buy a snowmobile it sure as **** won't be a god damn Polaris. This intrusive ad when you mouse over it has to be the most annoying thing in the world.

Anyway, make up call there.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Would have been nice for Markov to get a two week break during the olympics.....because man does he look like crap lately.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
The Habs PP has plummeted ever since the DD trio has been given 90% of the PP time starting from December. Don't expect the coaching staff to react though.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Habs look moderately interested so far... weird.

Imo they are playing like they want to compete but they're gonna give up as soon as things won't go their way. If they can get the first goal we mighht be alright.

This game has the same feeling as the games in the cunneyworth year.

If detroit scores on that pp we're done.

PricePkPatch*

If I ever buy a snowmobile it sure as **** won't be a god damn Polaris. This intrusive ad when you mouse over it has to be the most annoying thing in the world.

Anyway, make up call there.

Just think of ways you could potentially be non-exposed to the ads.. There are ways :naughty:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I know it's crazy but what if the Habs mix up the lines and split Pacioretty and Desharnais? What's the worst that can happen, Habs can't score or defend.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
What is the RW doing in the Habs' left corner anyway? Could he be more out of position where he takes that penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad