GDT: Gallaburger edition | Montreal vs Detroit | 7:30 pm | RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Oops, I thought I was on the Habs board, but I guess I'm mistaken. MUST be the Wings GDT.

You guys are pathetic. Go Wings??

Guess I'll come back after they win a few.

:shakehead

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Great GDT.

I've never been one to hope we lose (and I still don't). But part of me just can't get excited with the way Therrien is coaching this team. I'll probably watch the Raptors tonight. Although I'm interested to see the show Murray puts on as a top pairing defenseman. :laugh:

I was never a big fan of Martin, but I'd gladly have him back as our coach.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Great GDT.

I've never been one to hope we lose (and I still don't). But part of me just can't get excited with the way Therrien is coaching this team. I'll probably watch the Raptors tonight. Although I'm interested to see the show Murray puts on as a top pairing defenseman. :laugh:

I was never a big fan of Martin, but I'd gladly have him back as our coach.

I think PK has been dropped down the lineup after the penalties and GA last game. I don't think Murray is going to play against top opposition for 20mins. My opinion anyway.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I think PK has been dropped down the lineup after the penalties and GA last game. I don't think Murray is going to play against top opposition for 20mins. My opinion anyway.
Then we're really screwed because Markov-Emelin may be the worst pairing I've ever seen in my life.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
The GDT will be better than the game, book it.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Oops, I thought I was on the Habs board, but I guess I'm mistaken. MUST be the Wings GDT.

You guys are pathetic. Go Wings??

Guess I'll come back after they win a few.

:shakehead

We cheer for Therrien to be fired. That guy is making unexplainable decisions one after the other.

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
At this point I want us to tank and draft high.

We're not getting anything done with MT, so might as well get something out of this season.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Tasty GDT...not. Good job, but I never eat McD and never will. I'll take the Subway girl though.

Road game against a hostile Detroit crowd, not looking good and then another game tomorrow in front of an impatient home crowd. Recipe for failure, or success if you're in the fire MT crowd.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Wait, Therrien hasn't been fired yet?

asiancry-flood.gif

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Tsn blaming Price for the recent stretch

Ya I just saw that Dreger is full of crap.

Saying that the defense isn't all the the problem like the fans are saying. If they are saying Price will play bad with Canada's defense in front of him they are out of their mind.

Dreger just mad that Bernier isn't there.:cry::sarcasm:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Tsn blaming Price for the recent stretch

What? What more can he do? Every single goal in the leaf game was exactly the same. Make him go east west and take advantage of the non-coverage on the backdoor.

Carey lets in 1 goal in a game and its always "bad"

**** TSN

Go Carey & Go Habs

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Ya I just saw that Dreger is full of crap.

Saying that the defense isn't all the the problem like the fans are saying. If they are saying Price will play bad with Canada's defense in front of him they are out of their mind.

Dreger just mad that Bernier isn't there.:cry::sarcasm:

Dreger is an angry hockey dad whose kids were just benched. It's too bad he thinks the Maple Leafs are his kid so he's always angry.

Guy is a straight up clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad