GDT: G9: Senators @ Avalanche - 10/27/24 @ 7:00 PM MST

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Imagine when Mitts gets Nuke and Lehky as his linemates.

I'll take one of them..

I still think the best top six minus Landeskog is

Drouin - Mack - Nuke
Lekky - Mitts - Mikko

I just want to see Mitts feeding Mikko those scoring chances so fkn badly.

Then Drouin actually play making since he's not the fkn forchecker on the line would be beautiful.

Also you don't keep throwing a glass against the wall after it doesn't break. You be thankful, and poor a drink.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'll take one of them..

I still think the best top six minus Landeskog is

Drouin - Mack - Nuke
Lekky - Mitts - Mikko

I just want to see Mitts feeding Mikko those scoring chances so fkn badly.

Then Drouin actually play making since he's not the fkn forchecker on the line would be beautiful.

Agreed.

I f***ing wish Bednar would just give Mitts/Mikko a couple of weeks together to see what they could do. Truly think Mitts would make up for all of the deficiencies in Mikko's game and then some.

• Love
Reactions: CobraAcesS

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Glad to see the boys still playing decent with all the injuries if this team can get healthy I like their chances

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Agreed.

I f***ing wish Bednar would just give Mitts/Mikko a couple of weeks together to see what they could do. Truly think Mitts would make up for all of the deficiencies in Mikko's game and then some.

It's theoretically a perfect match, but they're not going to develop chemistry in a shift here or there.

Mitts can actually put the puck in the net too if Mikko is doing that thing where he can pass through three guys.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Amazon would be interesting.

But I miss the days of James Duthie and the crew on the big nights breaking down all the action. Although I guess without Bobby Mac those days might never truly be the same even if TSN did get the rights this time.
Amazon will definitely get more NHL games but the question is if it will entirely be a Canadian thing or both Canada and USA. I have been really impressed by their production so far. 4k telly hockey with great professionalism.

TSN doesn't do it for me anymore (they're still top notch no doubt). I don't know why, Bob was a big part and Duthie is amazing but TNT has blown them away in all honesty the last couple of years. TSN has idiots on it like Jeff and that bloke with the Hubble telescope glasses who I think does the Jets games I believe. Plus TSN have always been Leaf homers. At least one question of The Quiz asks a leafs related question when the game is between Ottawa and Calgary lol.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Agreed.

Mikko might actually be worth 12.5M if it works too. If Mikko can drive a line like that, yeah.. I'd pay him and worry about the rest later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad