GDT: G9: Senators @ Avalanche - 10/27/24 @ 7:00 PM MST

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
My family and I managed to score tickets to tonight's game courtesy of KSE through my kid's school PTO. I've been to many games over the years but have not yet taken my daughters to witness the fitness. Hopefully they enjoy and don't complain about it being too long or loud or boring or whatever. Had the tickets not been free we wouldn't be going as $$$ is tight right now, but we can't pass up the opportunity. I'm still expecting to have to spend a load because food and drink is expensive at Ball but I want the kids to have the full experience of spilling nachos on themselves and getting a cup full of ice with a shot of soda in it.
If you want your kids to enjoy hockey - go to a DU game. Affordable in a nice atmosphere(except for a few R rated chants from student section), plenty of other kids. Gives your kid the love of hockey and you aren't dropping $100+ a seat. And you know what - they're pretty good - in fact they are the 10 time National Champion which is the most of any school in the nation. Go Pios!!

Only drawback is the long line for Dippinn Dots.

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
1730076154021.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad