GDT: G9: Senators @ Avalanche - 10/27/24 @ 7:00 PM MST

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Going for a 5th straight win.

Both Colton and Wood took morning skate today after missing practice yesterday.

Lehkonen and Drouin not cleared yet. Lehkonen meets with doctors tomorrow and could get the green light then. He’s participating in full contact drills and team practice. Drouin upgraded to day-to-day.

Nichushkin has 2 weeks left on his suspension and still no word on Landeskog.

de Haan and Ludvig probably rotate the back-to-back. Assuming CdH is in tonight.

Annunen expected to start with Georgiev getting the Blackhawks tomorrow night.

For the Sens, Shane Pinto is out for a week. They’re coming off a 6-4 loss in Vegas yesterday. Ullmark was in for the whole game so I’m assuming we are facing Forsberg tonight.

Expected lines:

Colton - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Kovalenko - Mittelstadt - O’Connor
Wood - Kelly - Kiviranta
Stienberg - Ivan - Wagner

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
de Haan - Malinski

Annunen
Georgiev

Injured: Drouin, Lehkonen, Landeskog
Suspended: Nichushkin
Scratched: Ludvig, Kylington

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
My family and I managed to score tickets to tonight's game courtesy of KSE through my kid's school PTO. I've been to many games over the years but have not yet taken my daughters to witness the fitness. Hopefully they enjoy and don't complain about it being too long or loud or boring or whatever. Had the tickets not been free we wouldn't be going as $$$ is tight right now, but we can't pass up the opportunity. I'm still expecting to have to spend a load because food and drink is expensive at Ball but I want the kids to have the full experience of spilling nachos on themselves and getting a cup full of ice with a shot of soda in it.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
My family and I managed to score tickets to tonight's game courtesy of KSE through my kid's school PTO. I've been to many games over the years but have not yet taken my daughters to witness the fitness. Hopefully they enjoy and don't complain about it being too long or loud or boring or whatever. Had the tickets not been free we wouldn't be going as $$$ is tight right now, but we can't pass up the opportunity. I'm still expecting to have to spend a load because food and drink is expensive at Ball but I want the kids to have the full experience of spilling nachos on themselves and getting a cup full of ice with a shot of soda in it.

Enjoy! They will probably enjoy the Celly Squad.

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad