GDT: G8: Wild @ Flyers | 12PM

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Another silver lining to this is that we had Carter in the booth instead of Walz

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I think Zucc can afford to do whatever he wants, he's on pace for 80 points on a 4M salary. He's been 15 years in this league, knows he shouldn't do what he did there, but this time he just didn't give a crap. And I'm fine with that.

A lot of guys didn't play well today, including Gus.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I think Zucc can afford to do whatever he wants, he's on pace for 80 points on a 4M salary. He's been 15 years in this league, knows he shouldn't do what he did there, but this time he just didn't give a crap. And I'm fine with that.

I don’t care how many years he's played or what his #@$!ing pace is....him not giving a crap and doing what he wants isn't good leadership. Team comes first, and he made a selfish mistake.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

At least you can admit he made a bad, selfish play. That's a decent step forward.

Reactions: AKL

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I don’t care how many years he's played or what his #@$!ing pace is....him not giving a crap and doing what he wants isn't good leadership. Team comes first, and he made a selfish mistake.
He knows very well what he did, and this time he couldn't care less about leadership. That guy pissed him off, and he decided to take him down. Hynes called it emotions...let's move on.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
They also took one assist away from Kaprizov, just to salt the wound.

Now he's not alone at the top of the scoring race anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad