GDT: G79: Blues @ Wild - Showdown at Dusk! (7pm CDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Screenshot_20230408_083833_Chrome.jpg

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Good to see some reinforcements coming because we need them. Hard to if not impossible to replace Ek but hopefully someone is willing to give it their all.

Hard to decide to decide what game to watch, this or the Natty game.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Excited to see what Nyqvist can bring. But surely it´s going to take some time to get up to speed, so I´m not expecting any miracles the first few games. Just hoping for no more injuries tonight. Let´s f***ing go!

Reactions: Blue Ox

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
4th line might contribute positively if the Wild can stop the stupid penalties.

Oddly excited for this game dkw
Maybe because t's a winnable game against a team that is out of the playoffs?
Not going to see the Fleury/Binnington scrap the whole world wanted.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
Curious if them moving Freddy to the line with MoJo and Bolds means that Rossi will slot in with Nyquist and Moose rather than Boldy and MoJo. Was hoping to get him in a familiar spot.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
And the chili peppers concert
For anyone who has not seen a concert at Us Bank. Do not go unless it's top band of yours. Just awful. Two of my favorites are Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters. I was planning on skipping Foo's concert last summer, unfortunately it got cancelled. I not sure there is anyone other than Pearl Jam that I would attend a show there.

Speaking of which, sounds like a pair of Pearl Jam concerts over Labor Day weekend, would guess Xcel but all the hints from PJ have been Minneapolis. Could end up being one. Sounds like announcement is Monday. If your interested in tickets easiest way to get them is through ten club. Have to be a member before the announcement.

Go Gophers, Go Wild Ski-U-Mah

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
For anyone who has not seen a concert at Us Bank. Do not go unless it's top band of yours.
The headlining bands usually have great sound engineers that can make their music sound fantastic, but those who open for them? Not so much.

Metallica in 2016, the sound was absolutely FANTASTIC!

Avenged Sevenfold, playing before them? Absolutely brutal!

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
The headlining bands usually have great sound engineers that can make their music sound fantastic, but those who open for them? Not so much.

Metallica in 2016, the sound was absolutely FANTASTIC!

Avenged Sevenfold, playing before them? Absolutely brutal!
I saw U2 there. Had GA on the floor. Sound was awful. We ended up standing by the mixing booth. Only place that had good sound. Had friends in the bowl, they said it was awful, couldn't understand anything Bono was saying.

JokersWilds

Dec 21, 2022
would be nice to get a solid W here, would be awesome to see Kap get a goal, i'm sure he won't play normal minutes tho

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
I did say "usually" :laugh:
My neighbor went to the last big country show there, can't remember who it was maybe Keney. He said the same thing. Awful sound terrible experience. I have never heard one person that I talked to that enjoyed US Bank for a concert.

Now Target Field is a different story. I will see bands that I barely like because the experience is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad