GDT: G78 WILD @ PENS - 6 CENTRAL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Eh. Such a Minnesota thing to do though. Get in, then play like ass heading into the playoffs. Doesn't bode well. Weak momentum going into the first round isn't the way to do it. They seem to rarely break out of that rut when the first round starts.

Something(s) very uncomfortable. Depending on how uncomfortable though, I may be ok with it.

You mean perpetually backing into the playoffs year after year isn’t the best way to put together a decent post season???

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Eh. Such a Minnesota thing to do though. Get in, then play like ass heading into the playoffs. Doesn't bode well. Weak momentum going into the first round isn't the way to do it. They seem to rarely break out of that rut when the first round starts.

Something(s) very uncomfortable. Depending on how uncomfortable though, I may be ok with it.
I just meant that having a huge point streak going in your favor was going to eventually stop. Just don’t let it go the other way into a losing streak.

It’s kind of a given. The last games are important for the other teams too. Everything is magnified, the Wild haven’t been able to find the next gear. Just like always….

Reactions: MK9 and Sweetnut

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Im so sick of this team being so undisciplined. Whats that 2 years in a row now were one of the most penalized teams in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad