GDT: G56: Preds @ Wild 1PM CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What does "the Wild have numbers at center" mean? Because I always thought it meant the Wild have an odd man rush, but Lapanta says it when it's a 2v2 rush, so I don't know anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: TaLoN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Nothing but over technified samples of other songs that ends up as ear poison.

So modern music, gottcha. I can't stand that stuff either, but my music taste (according the the wife/kid) is questionable most of the time.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Girl got smoked by that puck lol
Literally over my shoulder here. Only reason I didn't reach for the puck was because I'd have been reaching across the face of the person to my left. She checked her nose, no blood, but she was worried about her front teeth.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Disagree, was very sloppy. Poor decision making leading to blocked shots, failed zone keeps and terrible board play in the D zone.

Gus is still good though.

Wild had like 5 grade A scoring chances. Preds had maybe 1? D could improve, but they were much more engaged with creating offense compared to the last 3-5 games.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Russo suggesting the Wild are interested in Bertuzzi, but asking price could be as high as a 1st.

Let’s trade Fiala for a late 1st and decent prospect, then send out a 1st in a deeper draft for a worse rental. Strategic mastermind Billy Guerin.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Russo suggesting the Wild are interested in Bertuzzi, but asking price could be as high as a 1st.

Let’s trade Fiala for a late 1st and decent prospect, then send out a 1st in a deeper draft for a worse rental. Strategic mastermind Billy Guerin.
To be fair, Russo did say that Guerin hasn’t been willing to offer that price.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Also... @57special is right about Beckman... he's not playing very well.

He's in the right spots but that's about it. I honestly can't say if he's any better or worse than any of Duhaime, Shaw, Dewar, Foligno, Reaves, or Steel would be with JEE/Boldy. I still want to see Greenway/JEE/Boldy

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Don't these guys know who needs to score first? lol It's been so long since any other than the main 4 guys..lol

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
BTW, the lady hit by the puck is OK, she just got back to her seat.
I’ve always wonder if they give you a gift card to the Hockey Lodge or food court when you get hit with a puck. Anyone know?

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
7C7CD699-948E-4F7E-827A-9B4F735BB31D.gif

Reactions: deca guard

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I’ve always wonder if they give you a gift card to the Hockey Lodge or food court when you get hit with a puck. Anyone know?

You get a trip to the stadium medics. If you're lucky the people around you will give you the puck that hit you.

Reactions: Minnesota
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad