GDT: G53: FLA @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Too bad Gus can't score goals too, this team has a chance to win every game he plays. He's good.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
You know, I knew our 5v5 scoring was down, but this is f***ing mind blowing comparing our prior season performance to this season among our top guys.

F9AC9786-49E6-4789-9682-39D41CD35A16.jpeg

F7DD7281-AD5B-49CE-9B82-BF2813A86466.jpeg

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Spurgeon lifts the puck and he has an assist on the OT game winner.

But the shot of his face right on the glass after his semi-breakaway chance was stopped was pretty funny.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Boldy had two 2-on-1 shot opportunities and a breakaway. This guy needs to score. Can't play the "he's on an island" card anymore when he's the one not scoring on high quality chances. I bet Zucc and Kap would have scored at least once in those situations.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I do think Boldy will find his game, but I’ve got this lingering feeling that he could end up being a Nino/Coyle level player (he’s clearly still ahead of them in their comparable development stages).

I’m just pissed at Guerin for letting Fiala go. Such a braindead f***ing move to get rid of a Top 6 of Zucc/Kap & Boldy/Fiala.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
I do think Boldy will find his game, but I’ve got this lingering feeling that he could end up being a Nino/Coyle level player (he’s clearly still ahead of them in their comparable development stages).

I’m just pissed at Guerin for letting Fiala go. Such a braindead f***ing move to get rid of a Top 6 of Zucc/Kap & Boldy/Fiala.
Yeah Fiala made a huge difference. Without Fiala this isn't a playoff one and done team. Might as well start the big rebuild now. Need a new GM, new coaching staff, and trade kap while he is worth top return. I just don't see anything to be excited about with this franchise.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Yeah Fiala made a huge difference. Without Fiala this isn't a playoff one and done team. Might as well start the big rebuild now. Need a new GM, new coaching staff, and trade kap while he is worth top return. I just don't see anything to be excited about with this franchise.
I mean, why not just get a new franchise at this point?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Prospect pool just got rated #1 in the NHL. Kaprizov, JEE, Boldy up front with Brodin, Spurgeon on blueline and Wallstedt / Gus in nets. I feel think things finally are looking up but what do I know

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino