GDT: G40: Wild @ Stars - 6:30PM CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Okay I haven’t been able to pay much attention since the coaching change…. Just how f***ed are we for the rest of this season and how bad have we mortgaged the future in a futile attempt to plug unpluggable holes?
Team is probably fine if everyone is healthy. One year where we get a top 10 pick due to injuries isn't the end of the world.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Okay I haven’t been able to pay much attention since the coaching change…. Just how f***ed are we for the rest of this season and how bad have we mortgaged the future in a futile attempt to plug unpluggable holes?
What move that was made could be construed as mortgaging the future?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think there is an adjustment period as you progress through the levels of hockey. Most goalies in the NHL know a lot of the players and what they like to do. That Pavelski wrister was nasty. Great former badger :D

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I think there is an adjustment period as you progress through the levels of hockey. Most goalies in the NHL know a lot of the players and what they like to do. That Pavelski wrister was nasty. Great former badger :D
That badger needs to be live trapped and safely relocated.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Can you trade a player for a free agent? Like could we trade Zucc for Corey Perry :lol:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Wallstedt doesn’t exactly impress.
Agreed. Two soft ones there. Not the best start for him, but he's nervous which is natural. But the first one that he was lucky to get back went straight through his 5-hole. Lesson one: keep your stick on the ice.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Billy is that you?
DF26D74E-26FE-4A8F-84A9-CE47C8FCA700.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Heck, even Fleury had problems his rookie year. If anyone expects Wallstedt to put up a brilliant performance in his first ever NHL game with this lineup....well you may need to lower the bar.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
A Zuccarello trade would help you tank guys. But the owner has made it very clear, a rebuild is not their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad