Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

943.jpg

Lets go Wild

teon

Nov 2, 2013
I think Zucc is gonna deliver today as well. I know is forbidden to say anything not containing the word buy out due to one poster, but 19 points in December is not half bad. Go Zucc.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think Zucc is gonna deliver today as well. I know is forbidden to say anything not containing the word buy out due to one poster, but 19 points in December is not half bad. Go Zucc.

I'm actually a fan of Zucc....I know it's hard to tell around these boards because reasons, he's played extremely well of late.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Hope we can continue from the preseason where he got lit up. Dallas is such a weird team, I can’t take them seriously, though Robertson loves playing us.

This goes for almost every team in the West (Wild included) for me. VGK and COL are the only teams I take seriously.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Have company coming over tonight. Not hockey fans. Going to have the game on the TV. If the Wild score, I'm gonna make them do a goal shot. Might make em a fan of hockey one way or the other. :)

Got the lucky lights turned on and a drink mixed. I've done all I can do to help. Hope it's enough....

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Have company coming over tonight. Not hockey fans. Going to have the game on the TV. If the Wild score, I'm gonna make them do a goal shot. Might make em a fan of hockey one way or the other. :)

Got the lucky lights turned on and a drink mixed. I've done all I can do to help. Hope it's enough....

What is the goal shot gonna be?
-Kaprizov Kamikaze,
-Boldy Goldy or Boldy G-Bomb (50/50 Goldschllger/Absolute)
-Zucc Zipper
-Dewy Drop

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What is the goal shot gonna be?
-Kaprizov Kamikaze,
-Boldy Goldy or Boldy G-Bomb (50/50 Goldschllger/Absolute)
-Zucc Zipper
-Dewy Drop

I thought this would be something like Goldschlager inside the Jagermeister inside the Red Bull

Or maybe gin instead of Goldschlager because Boldy has UK heritage (assuming)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I thought this would be something like Goldschlager inside the Jagermeister inside the Red Bull

G-bomb is more like a kamikaze mix.

I left off Ekker Evil Death (everclear, 151, and jager), because I'm not trying to kill people if he gets a hatty.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Minnesota gets an extra two because Boldy is tougher than Marchment 💪

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Does anyone on this team have an accurate shot on a 1-timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad