Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Gus gets a Bork!
giphy-downsized.gif

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I am just going to chill and assume that everyone knows they need to play better. I like Fantilli and Johnson.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Had to catch highlights. From what I saw, Gus looked solid, Boldy was finding a lot of space to get shots off in, Trenin didn't look great, JEE is JEE and does awesome JEE stuff, our to-4 defenders were a bit rough defensively. Is that all accurate? Anything else you all noticed or found interesting?

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
It was fun, man those guys are moving at center ice. But when the puck gets to the front of the net, you are constantly looking at the big screen straight above you. Sight lines are terrible. Ideally 8 To 10 rows up would be awesome. But if you get the chance to sit there once. DO IT! I was amazed at all the stuff they keep track of. Saw one of the guys write down National Anthem 7:03. They keep track of everything. Everything is documented.
Yep, 100%. For watching a game it isn't ideal, you can't see a good quarter of the ice (and that's when the players are not standing up). But from a pure experience it was AWESOME

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Had to catch highlights. From what I saw, Gus looked solid, Boldy was finding a lot of space to get shots off in, Trenin didn't look great, JEE is JEE and does awesome JEE stuff, our to-4 defenders were a bit rough defensively. Is that all accurate? Anything else you all noticed or found interesting?
Johansson was good, also. A lot of other players not so much.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Sat in the club level and had a really good team catching up with friends and family! Probably spent more time talking with them than actually watching the game, ha!

Couple takeaways, surprised our defense looked so shoddy. Turnovers galore and quite a bit of hesitation; hindered even more so by slow support/play.
Gus was great, happy to see him so calm in net. Hopefully he keeps it up.
Boldy is going to do something special this year.

But here’s some pictures from the game, will try uploading some video too:

IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1804.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad