G Pyotr Andreyanov - Krasnaya Armiya Moscow, MHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Could see himself as the top dog in his age group of goalie prospects. Has played real well both in the Russian U16 league and also the PSK cup for the Russian U16 national team where he started All 3 games posting a .911sv% and a 2.25 GAA against the Kazakhstan U18 team, the Belarus U18 team and the Russian Womens national team.

It should be interesting to see how things play out for him.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
He must be progressing really nice. I've seen multiple 2025 lists now were he is ranked high. What happened to Love Harenstam btw? Has he fallen off or has Pyotr Andreyanov just surpassed him at least for now. Anyways I saw a comment were they mention Andreyanov as a young potential "Vasilevsky" in the making.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He must be progressing really nice. I've seen multiple 2025 lists now were he is ranked high. What happened to Love Harenstam btw? Has he fallen off or has Pyotr Andreyanov just surpassed him at least for now. Anyways I saw a comment were they mention Andreyanov as a young potential "Vasilevsky" in the making.
Love was injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad