G Jack Ivankovic - Mississauga Senators, GTHL U16 (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Kid backstopped the Mississauga Senators to a tournament victory and is highly regarded as one of If not the best goalie of his age group at the moment. Still has some growing to do, as he is listed at 5’10” but his father is 6’4” so it shouldn’t be an issue as he matures. Was poised in his crease over the weekend, made some impressive stops while showing off his athleticism. Should be a prospect to follow going into the future.

daftness

Mar 26, 2023
Bit of a strange pick when they already got ryerson leenders who was the top goalie last year for the draft

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he's very good. Showman type of goalie. A lot of athletic saves. Not that good with his positioning in his crease. Scrambles around a lot, but he makes it work. He has good stats to start the year in the OHL, has good stats at the WHC17, and was the rare early first round pick for an OHL goalie. He's already grown since being drafted into the OHL, and as @GermanSpitfire said his father is 6'4. He could develop into a first rounder contender for next season if he keeps progressing.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
IMO he is the leading goaltender for the 2025 NHL Draft over Gabriel D'Aigle....D'Aigle IMO has regressed in his ability and Ivankovich is getting better and better...

I became a fan at the Canada Games and more of a fan at the U17s...this kid is on his way to being a 1st rounder next year.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
D'Aigle was a child with a physical advantage over the others and too well prepared compared to the others. He hits a wall and I have a hard time seeing him get back on track.

The main quality needed for a goalkeeper is mental strength and this is a very hard factor to detect.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Does he play like any other NHL goalies? He seems rather small in size but he's still got plenty of time. His dad is listed as being 6'4 but I'm definitely getting excited the more I hear about him. Gonna try and see if I can watch any his games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad