GDT: G:19 Jets @ Wild 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
They showed the Foligno injury replay and I still don’t understand what happened.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think it's getting the dead weight (Jost and/or Rossi) out of the FWD group and replacing them with Greenway (middle-6 FWD) and Petan (12/13 FWD), playing a bad team, and having a couple of bounces go their way.

Last edited by a moderator:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Clearly, Brodin has been the locker room cancer that has been holding the team back.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think it's getting the dead weight (Jost and/or Rossi) out of the FWD group and replacing them with Greenway (middle-6 FWD) and Petan (12/13 FWD), playing a bad team, and having a couple of bounces go their way.

Petan and Greenway didn't do much on the scoresheet though, so I'm not sure how it could be mostly that

I think it's primarily that these are NHL players on an NHL team and they weren't going to be terrible forever, just like we're not going to score 6 goals every night now that Greenway and Petan are in the lineup

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Clearly, Brodin has been the locker room cancer that has been holding the team back.
All joking aside. I think Goligoski should be in going forward. Run:

Brodin-Dumba
Goligoski-Spurgeon
Merrill/Middleton-Addison

When you’ve got Merrill and Middleton in the lineup that’s 1/3 of your defense that barely knows how to play the puck.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
All joking aside. I think Goligoski should be in going forward. Run:

Brodin-Dumba
Goligoski-Spurgeon
Merrill/Middleton-Addison

When you’ve got Merrill and Middleton in the lineup that’s 1/3 of your defense that barely knows how to play the puck.
I'm all for a rotation, even of guys like Spurgeon and Brodin. Just a little bit more rest for guys can really help save their bodies.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Love Dewar and Shaw. Can't wait for Duhaime to play with them. That would be one hell of an energy line.

Good goaltending, again!

Dumba weirdly good. I wonder if he feels inadequate playing with the paragon of perfection that is Brodin, and it makes his ....play.... shrivel?

Addison looked good.

Nice to see Boldy get on the scoreboard.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Petan and Greenway didn't do much on the scoresheet though, so I'm not sure how it could be mostly that

I think it's primarily that these are NHL players on an NHL team and they weren't going to be terrible forever, just like we're not going to score 6 goals every night now that Greenway and Petan are in the lineup

I think adding Greenway to Boldy makes it a functional line.

Petan just not being a black hole added a 3rd player to the Shaw/Dewar line and made the line better overall. Petan had 1a (on a fluke goal) and 2 shots, (Rossi in 16 games has a total of 1a and .6875 shots per game).

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Love Dewar and Shaw. Can't wait for Duhaime to play with them. That would be one hell of an energy line.

Good goaltending, again!

Dumba weirdly good. I wonder if he feels inadequate playing with the paragon of perfection that is Brodin, and it makes his ....play.... shrivel?

Addison looked good.

Nice to see Boldy get on the scoreboard.

I don't think Duhaime plays with Dewar/Shaw until Hartman is back. Even then he might not if they try Hartman at 1C again.

Shaw/Dewar/Reaves will be the 4th line for the immediate future (barring other injuries).

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Someone-no-president-ever-pardoned-Funny-Peanuts-Thanksgiving-Turkey-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad