FYI: Zharkov injury

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
He's somewhat the "forgotten" prospect... toiling away in the KHL playing under 7 minutes per game.

Now this injury on top of that.

He looked like he could potentially develop into a solid 3rd liner at the NHL level but he seems to have fallen almost completely off the radar now.

I hope he can recover from this injury as quickly as possible and get his career back on track.

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
Where'd you hear about this? I'd love to see a link to an article or where ever you heard of it.

Unfortunately – no links. A broken bone from a slap shot in his foot. He played with the injury for 3 weeks. Just had surgery: 4 weeks out. The boy is leaaaaaaan. He will make the Oil. STUD. Sorry: but I am all excited! (left foot). get ready. Camps are gonna be funny))

Oct 30, 2011
Unfortunately – no links. A broken bone from a slap shot in his foot. He played with the injury for 3 weeks. Just had surgery: 4 weeks out. The boy is leaaaaaaan. He will make the Oil. STUD. Sorry: but I am all excited! (left foot). get ready. Camps are gonna be funny))

Ah okay. Well, I hope he is fully recovered by camp.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
par for the course for our prospects it seems.... brutal injury in your early development years, hopefully he can recover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad