Future duo: ANA vs MTL vs SJ vs CLB

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Going forward

• Carlsson-Gauthier

• Demidov-Slafkovsky

• Celebrini-Smith

• Fantilli- Lindstrom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
SJ pair for regular season scoring success, but ANA and CBJ pair for playoff impact and potential playoff success.

The size and skill combos just seem to show better when the game changes in the playoffs. I think all four of these pairing have the potential to be highly impactful.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
SJ by a mile at this moment in time . Only ANA is close. But all these guys are young so it could change drastically by this time next year

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You’re a good poster but you have never gave San Jose their flowers, like ever
I like the size down the middle. I prefer both of them to Smith. I have Celebrini as the best player but not by alot. San Jose was the worst team in hockey last year. When should I be giving them their 'flowers'

Reactions: Coffees

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Carlsson will be the best player of this group of 8. Not sure I'd take the Ducks duo over the Sharks duo, but make it a group of 4 young forwards and it's Anaheim going away, Leo/Mctavish/Zegras/Gauthier.

aqsw

PM
Sponsor
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Carlsson will be the best player of this group of 8. Not sure I'd take the Ducks duo over the Sharks duo, but make it a group of 4 young forwards and it's Anaheim going away, Leo/Mctavish/Zegras/Gauthier.
Yea, Ducks look good, plus they have Dostal, who I believe is one of the top 10 goalies in the world. I don't see the Smith love. I feel he's really gonna miss Leonard and Perrault.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Disagree

Celebrini is best on the list imo

then you could argue Carlsson/Fantilli and Demidov imo, and there id prob give a slight edge to carlsson and fantill because they are centers

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Probably Celebrini-Smith.

The confidence that some have behind ranking any of these duos definitively ahead of another is pretty hilarious though.

Reactions: coooldude

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Probably Celebrini-Smith.

The confidence that some have behind ranking any of these duos definitively ahead of another is pretty hilarious though.

Feels weird to have Montreals duo in here , when the other 6 guys are centers…. Prob coulda left them off and went for a poll best duo down the middle going forward.

Fantilli lindstorm
Celebrini smith
Carlsson gauthier(tho I think mctavish is prob more likely ducks 2c)

Reactions: coooldude

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Feels weird to have Montreals duo in here , when the other 6 guys are centers…. Prob coulda left them off and went for a poll best duo down the middle going forward.

Fantilli lindstorm
Celebrini smith
Carlsson gauthier(tho I think mctavish is prob more likely ducks 2c)
I was merely going with the best young forwards. For MTL I think Dach is a little older than the rest, nor is he in their tier.

I think Lindstrom and Gauthier are more likely to be wingers down the road unless they really need a 2C. Obviously depends on draft picks over the next few years.

Smith likely a C, although San Jose may opt for a bigger 2C as well one day.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad