Crow

May 19, 2014
Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Uhhhh

How does one develop a fear of ketchup. What the f*** happened?
When you're a little kid, eating at McDonald's with your parents, and they refuse to go get ketchup for your fries, and you have to go get it yourself without the ketchup machine being in direct sight from where you're sitting.

elmaco

Registered Hockey Fan
Feb 1, 2017
They've worked towards this since October 2023, of course emotions are gonna be high, just like you see the guys hurting(or celebrating) after the finals.

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
This is a joke right?

I think McD is just an awkward and weird person (ie: weird expressions when taking photos with fans, childish lockerroom rant and now ketchup...), it's probably because he has dedicated his whole life to being a hockey perfectionist (spending abnormal amounts of time in the arena) that he has no connection to the real world and isn't "normal"...very Micheal Jackson-like, by all accounts Gretzky seemed much more personable and normal probably because of his dad Walter.

• Haha
Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Part 2 episode 5, enough to
Sounds more like a spoiled only child whose used to having everything handed to him having a temper tantrum than a leader inspiring his troops.
Yes a spoiled child that had everything handed to him... I.mean, all those videos of training like a madman from a young age was handed to him.. classic HF 😄

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I don't understand the posters trying to shit on him for that ? He showed passion and that he cares and actually wants to win, he's holding his teammates accountable and is trying to get the most out of them. I thought that was great.

Reactions: nturn06 and Dempsey

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
I don't understand the posters trying to shit on him for that ? He showed passion and that he cares and actually wants to win, he's holding his teammates accountable and is trying to get the most out of them. I thought that was great.
It's just fans of rival teams. Speaks more about them honestly.

Reactions: nturn06

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Especially that it worked since they forced game 7 after being down

Reactions: nturn06

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Especially that it worked since they forced game 7 after being down
It didnt work since they didnt win a cup. He still cried like a baby at the end and didnt accept his award

Love to see it, what a privileged whiny tool this guy 🤣
1000069268.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad