Full clip of McDavid's expletive-filled rant at Oilers teammates drops

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Not an Oilers fan but I like this from him. Better than being an emotionless robot

Reactions: Anemia

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
good for him they were terrible in the first couple games. the guy wants to win and he needs a cup for his legacy also i would of been as pissed as him also he cant do it by himself.

Reactions: Lou Sassole

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
No problem with him yelling, a leader needs to keep his team accountable. The only weird thing is everyone else in the room just going about their business and acting like he's not even there.
That's the strange thing. No one stops doing anything and it's like "geez this guy again".

Not saying that is what it was but that was what I saw as well.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
You ever been in a locker room where someone is losing their shit? its pretty much a natural reaction. Doesn't mean no one is listening to him
Well aware. It's still funny to see from the observer point of view. It's part of what make Welcome to Wrexham so entertaining at times...Parkinson just going off while everyone does their best not to look at him. It's normal but still funny and does come off as "geez this guy again". It just does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad