Full clip of McDavid's expletive-filled rant at Oilers teammates drops

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Mcdavid backed up the crazy display dropping 8 pts in games 4 and 5 wins

Usually these type of speeches are done by a washed up vet who is trying to get the team energized and gove it one last go

The best player in the world giving one was a different perspective.

Oilers were very close, and are a top contender again this year. Mcdavid will likely have similar mentality this year and try to get the cup.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Why am I not surprised that people would shit on McDavid when they think he's a robot, but also shit on him for being passionate.

What an awful take. Also, everyone else’s take. I hate everything that happens. Welcome to HF! (Kidding, just to be clear- you nailed it).

It’s kinda generic and cringey from the outside, but whatever. Glad McD doesn’t have a problem with it, I respect that.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Frankly I’m not even sure dropping some f-bombs qualifies as “expletive-filled rant”. Like what was even shocking about this? I’ve unleashed worse torrents of verbal abuse on a wall I stubbed my toe on than this.

Do people think McDavid doesn’t care and isn’t pissed when the team is playing subpar in the Cup Finals? Is that what makes this newsworthy?

The shocking thing would be the captain and face of the league walking into the locker room after a loss not saying anything and with no emotion.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I’m about to dig the f*** in on these spreadsheets after hearing that shit.

He screams “right now” like my annoying ex girlfriend though.

On a serious note, I don’t care what he says or in what kind of manner or cadence. I’m locking in after that. Straight up raw and animalistic.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad