GDT: Fucale vs Rimouski OR McCarron vs Erie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
TVA Sports: Fucale
Sportsnet: McCarron

Your choice.

I choose to pick the game that has the prospect that we will see in a Habs uniform.....Go Mac Go! :yo:

Already a huge first shift! So impressive.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
McCarron is very responsible defensively and he has skills for a guy his size. He also as great mobility for a guy his size at 19YO. I believe he will be a huge contributor for the habs sooner than later :)

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
It really is a treat watching Connor play. Most guys slow down when they get the puck, he speeds up. It's like a switch turns on. Makes something happen every shift. He's on another level, obviously.

McCarron looking good so far. Took a hard hit and landed awkwardly. Seems fine though.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Strome and Dal Colle MIA so far. Strome has had a rough playoffs. Wonder if it will drop his stock a bit?

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Strome and Dal Colle MIA so far. Strome has had a rough playoffs. Wonder if it will drop his stock a bit?

Not only based on that, and mind you, he's had a terrific stats playoffs so far, of all the top players, he's the one I'm less enthusiastic about. Mind you....doesn't mean I wouldn't pick him, don't worry. Just less enthusiastic.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Gens most definately have a better team concept. But you can't fault Erie there. When you have an exceptional, you need to let him loose and do his thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad