Free, H2H One-Win League Seeking Replacement

A Voracek Forecheck

Oct 5, 2021
Good day,

I'm looking for 1 replacement manager for my free, H2H One-Win League on Yahoo. We are entering our 11th year.

There are 16 teams divided into 2 conferences. 8 teams make the playoffs each year.

It's quite the keeper league, with a deep prospect system. Each year, teams will carry over 15 roster players, cutting 7 men from their 22-man roster. Each team also has a 25-man max owned prospect pool with skaters (82GP or less) or goalies (41GP or less) that are being carried over each season along with your keepers.

A Prospect and Supplemental draft are held each off-season to draft new prospects into your minors, and to fill out your 22-man roster.

The categories and positions are as follows:

G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK -- W, GAA, SV%, SV, SHO

C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, UTIL, G, BNX6, IR+X6, NA, NA

Currently, the Prospect Draft is scheduled to happen as soon as this team is claimed. It's an offline-style draft, where each team will have 3 hours when OTC to make their pick and post their selection on the league website. The clock doesn't run in the dark hours. Immediately following the Prospect Draft will be the Supp. Draft.

The roster is listed below. Please note that the 22-man roster will need to be trimmed down to 15 players. Interestingly enough, the manager of this team had been an OG member since year 1, and his team never missed the playoffs, although no titles. Any questions, or if interested, please reply, or PM me.

W. Karlsson
A. Kempe
N. Kadri
A. Kerfoot
R. Hintz
C. Stephenson
A. Duclair
S. Laughton
Z. Hyman
B. Hagel
A. Mangiapane
B. Leason