GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Never thought I'd long for Ryan Suter.

If I was Duchene I'd have reneged and signed somewhere else for more money once I saw what happened to the defense.

Reactions: Elysian

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What sucks about the Dumba contract is it is two seasons. If you're going to sign a garbage player because you need a warm body, being stuck with him two seasons hurts.

This tells me how much of an insufferable asshole Suter must be if they're willing to overpay and go another year on a terrible player like Dumba just to not have to have Suter around.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
What sucks about the Dumba contract is it is two seasons. If you're going to sign a garbage player because you need a warm body, being stuck with him two seasons hurts.

This tells me how much of an insufferable asshole Suter must be if they're willing to overpay and go another year on a terrible player like Dumba just to not have to have Suter around.

I'm fine with Smith and Lyub, but Dumba and at two years!! f*** sakes Nill

Should of been below 2M a season if it was two years

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
If we can somehow get our hands on a time machine and toss Dumba and Smith into it going back 5 years ago it could be worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad