GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Can you list the ways Detroit got worse?
1. Holl is still on the roster
2. We have lost 38 goals between Sprong and Perron replaced by less, not to mention Perron's grit.
3. Trading Walman replaced by defensemen that are worse.
4. Losing Ghost's offense even though he is terrible on defense wasn't replaced.
5. We have 7 defensemen signed to NHL deals, once Seider signs, that doesn't include Ed or Johansson.

Having said all that we haven't gotten significantly worse but it doesn't matter Washington got a lot better and the top 4 teams in the division are far better.

• Haha
Reactions: jfrank21

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
He's not the game changer he was in his 20s, but at less than $5 million on the cap he's an upgrade to Perron in most areas (and I really liked Perron).
Never liked perron so we can push that aside.

He didn't seem to be crazy important to florida like we are used to seeing from him. Seems like he is gonna be a guarantee of 15-20 goals and play around 69 (nice) games. I honestly don't know how he plays defensively, i know he can use the body; however, he is obviously a great addition to the PP.

A right side of Raymond - Kane - Tarasenko is not bad at all. Now we need the left side and maybe it could be something like DBC - Kyle Connor - Danielson. Would be amazing but obviously not happening

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
something is happening!!! somebody hold me back!!1
gotta mean something huge huge is about to occur. Trading Fabbri is a cap dump situation I think. I only say this cuz we have 10 forwards including raymond that are on the roster....whats going on boys?

Another goalie!!!
oh god that makes me so much more softer lets gooooooooooooooo!

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad