GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
After the beginning of FA I expect Stevie to re- sign Ghost and Fischer then trade for Trouba.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Poke Yzerman with a stick "do something"
1000010166.png

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
interesting that vegas hasn't made a big splash with some of these names going around. They may be in trouble this next year.

Stone is always hurt, they have ZERO prospects. Their heart and soul in marchessault is gone. Stephenson still hasn't resigned from what I can tell and they are trying to trade theodore/pietrangelo? Wow

stamkos just through TBL under the bus with a side comment lol. something like "it's been a crazy few days as you can imagine and I had a great time with family and the team in tampa but I'm not leaving for the lack of trying on my side." wow

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
For a team in a slow decline into hell, the Caps certainly shook shit up this offseason. Might not be any better, but they sure as shit will be different.

Might not be better? They took on several albatross contracts like Dubois. They're going to be something lmfao. So many overpaid players.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
After the beginning of FA I expect Stevie to re- sign Ghost and Fischer then trade for Trouba.
honestly...and I hate that I am starting to cope at this point....our defense next year if we can trade holl and maatta won't be too bad if that happens.

chiarot - seider
ed - trouba
aljo - ghost
petry

that really isn't terrible. It isn't what we wanted without Roy, but still. Our defense is just going to be make or break with dbc/lark/kane/ray.

We still haven't heard anyting about sprong and at this point, we kind of need to sign him for depth scoring.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
I'm really happy to be joining Nashville for a multitude of reasons - 32 million of them

-steven stamkos

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
oh i thought i saw montour went to nashville. he went to seattle so my bad there.

is nashville still looking for a another D? Holl would look fantastic back there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad