GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Amused watching this Tanev interview on NHLN and he's spending a couple minutes here waxing poetic about his Red Wing fandom as a kid.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Red wings are winners of FA so far because Kane’s contract is reasonable and they’ve avoided crazy town.
Crazytown.jpg

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Not much left out there. Better be some good trades coming or this team is taking a serious step back

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Honestly with some of the contracts today I'm not too upset if the Wings stand pat. But I hope maybe a real steal somewhere appears.
thoroughly agree. some of these numbers are insane. Now, we could probably trade holl and maatta much easier to teams that struck out to move cap space around, but the whole point of doing that was after signing a couple high aav players.

now, I am truly worried that we won't be moving out holl or maatta or anyone else. At least @norrisnick will be extremely happy and we can stop hearing him say that we need to bring up the kids. We won't have a choice at this point lol

Reactions: saska sault

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
A lot of big names and all, but Toronto definitely improved. Their biggest issue has always been defense and adding tanev really helps. OEL started playing a more defensive role in florida than his typical offensive style last year right?

I remember watching the finals and the horrible broadcasting of ESPN was saying OEL and Forsling were being the shutdown pair.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
A lot of big names and all, but Toronto definitely improved. Their biggest issue has always been defense and adding tanev really helps. OEL started playing a more defensive role in florida than his typical offensive style last year right?

I remember watching the finals and the horrible broadcasting of ESPN was saying OEL and Forsling were being the shutdown pair.

Oel was 3rd pairing in Florida. He's going to be playing a bigger role in Toronto which he won't be able to handle.

All on board the leafstankarhon

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
For a team in a slow decline into hell, the Caps certainly shook shit up this offseason. Might not be any better, but they sure as shit will be different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad