GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

RWatson29

Apr 24, 2012
Ontario
Murray and Botts were yes men? In what way?

Beane for the bills? Or does Pegula only want yes men for hockey
If you really don’t believe that he hires these guys for a reason than idk what to tell you. It’s pretty obvious that there’s a reason he’s hired guys with 0 experience time and time again. He lucked out with the bills, and beane had experience prior. So wouldn’t a smart owner think hmmmm my football team has a gm wirh prior experience and things seem to be working out, why not do this for the try it for the hockey team? It’s because he doesn’t give a shit about the hockey team. He’s the reason guys like Reinhart left.

Like someone else stated earlier in here, the bills and sabres are not comparable because one team is clearly and has been trying to win and the other has been spinning their tires for 10+ years making the exact same hires along the way. There’s a reason he hires first time guys over and over even though it doesn’t work

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I don't like graphs that have time going right to left... weird choice.
Capture.PNG

2.PNG

I apologize.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
If you really don’t believe that he hires these guys for a reason than idk what to tell you. It’s pretty obvious that there’s a reason he’s hired guys with 0 experience time and time again. He lucked out with the bills, and beane had experience prior. So wouldn’t a smart owner think hmmmm my football team has a gm wirh prior experience and things seem to be working out, why not do this for the try it for the hockey team? It’s because he doesn’t give a shit about the hockey team. He’s the reason guys like Reinhart left.

Like someone else stated earlier in here, the bills and sabres are not comparable because one team is clearly and has been trying to win and the other has been spinning their tires for 10+ years making the exact same hires along the way. There’s a reason he hires first time guys over and over even though it doesn’t work

Murray and Botts were highly desired guys with a lot of experience. Saying anything other than that so serious revisionism.

And framing Murray as a yes man is a bit funny

Reactions: jc17

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I think we probably could have paid Vladi a little more money, and Detroit doesn't seem like a resort to me either, compared to Buffalo. Another competitor is improving the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad