GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thewookie1

Jan 21, 2015
Maybe Vegas needs to some cap space and trades Karlsson; after all he is literally the last misfit standing.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
So lines this moment

Peterka Thompson Tuch
Benson Cozens Quinn
Zucker Krebs Greenway
Malenstyn Lafferty Kubel
Top 6 is intriguing there.

Need a trade for a 3C that can move into a top 6 role with ease and has a high ceiling:

Trade krebs + Joki + Kulich for a bigger splash.
Trade Krebs + Joki + Rosen for a medium splash.

One of those two.

And roll with it. Only thing I don't really like is the 3rd line wingers.

Reactions: Sabresbyswords104

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I guarantee Adams says he sees him as a top 6 winger and that Ruff uses him as one.
I doubt it, because Krebs will need some amount of defensively responsible and veteran players on his line. Problem is, that means he wants Krebs as 3C.

JJP and Benson will be top-six LWs. KA comes out looking just as inept, just for a slightly different reason.

Reactions: Fjordy

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
We’ve revamped the bottom 6, but we still have Krebs at 3C and Benson/Greenway at 2LW. Hoping for some more upgrades via trade or FA.

Reactions: Fjordy

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
I believe Zucker was the backup plan when those trades didn’t work out. Kubel wasn’t signed to be a 13th forward.

Yeah you're probably right. After big fish trades for (or contract extension talks with) Necas and Ehlers broke down, Zucker was probably the backup plan to add some secondary scoring. Slight overpay to use spare cap space that'd otherwise go to waste after missing out on guys Adams really wanted.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Current Buffalo / Rochester / other prospects projection

1719862431324.png

Reactions: Jim Bob

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Why not? It seems like the guy can play defense and can improve his game.

View attachment 890827
My rub would be the stories and rumors that Verbeek wants him gone because everyone in the locker room hates him. I wouldn't want to bring that into our fragile locker room.

I would of preferred a 1 year overpay for Henrique than Zucker
Does Henrique want to play 4th line minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad