GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
If Zucker is Skinner's replacement I'm disappointed, he's aging, not always healthy, looks like a 30 point guy. If it's just a third line player, I can live with that. But then we still need a top 6 forward and a 3C.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyWayne

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
He is
f Zucker is Skinner's replacement I'm disappointed, he's aging, not always healthy, looks like a 30 point guy. If it's just a third line player, I can live with that. But then we still need a top 6 forward and a 3C.
not being brought in as a Skinner replacement....he's like 36.

ceky

Dec 1, 2009
Vienna
why do i get exited for this day every year....

and did i land on the kids channel for the free agency coverage? wth is this tsn coverage on my ripped stream.

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
He's a
f Zucker is Skinner's replacement I'm disappointed, he's aging, not always healthy, looks like a 30 point guy. If it's just a third line player, I can live with that. But then we still need a top 6 forward and a 3C.
3rd line guy that doesn't bring size, doesn't bring a ton of upside, isn't particularly good defensively, and doesn't PK.

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Perfectly fine signing for the bottom 6

Need 2 more forwards from free agency in my opinion. A center and another winger long the same lines as Zucker (hopefully better)

Then make a trade for an offensive threat for the top 6

In between that if you can get a couple bigger/tougher defensemen that would also be fantastic

Reactions: KrakenSabresMike

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Definitely a bottom-6 forward at this point, but Zucker scored 14G 18A last season. Pretty decent production for a 4th-liner, assuming that's where he'll play.

Both him and Beck play the left side.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I like that Zucker can be pencilled into the 3rd line and be capable of filling in higher up in the lineup when there's an injury.

My biggest gripe is that he doesn't fill those noted roster shortcomings of being heavy or hard to play against. I don't think he's particularly hard to play against...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Definitely a bottom-6 forward at this point, but Zucker scored 14G 18A last season. Pretty decent production for a 4th-liner, assuming that's where he'll play.

Both him and Beck play the left side.

He isn't going to be a fourth liner in Buffalo. He's going to be in the middle of the lineup or playing up with the defensive void who is Thompson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad