GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Couldn't have been more wrong, Zucker is today (if Rosehill is to be believed)

(Part 1 of the prophecy is actually complete)

He was pretty bog standard between both Nashville and Arizona last year. He was someone they had interest in when he left Minny. *shrug* It's a vet if true.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
This guy seems markedly inconsistent so I hope we're getting a good version of him.
1719848262199.png

Looking good on that!

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
No worries. I have wondered why all of their North Division folks are getting their mid-20's vets signed and Buffalo has not. That points to them running out an even younger lineup to me. Which is not the way but is their way.
We know Adams is an unqualified incompetent, but how could he (as a former player) not understand that you NEED veteran players because if you ice a lineup of kids they are going to get their teeth kicked in on a nightly basis? Unless Ruff pulls a Barry Trots level coaching performance this team is screwed.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Zucker's last 2 seasons rank top 3 in his career in terms of individual shot attempts and xG. I don't think he's cooked, but I wouldn't rely on him as a top 6 guy.

Reactions: Chainshot

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
Zucker doesn't significantly improve the roster, but he now takes up the spot of someone who could. This is the kind of deal I would have avoided, as opposed to the overpays people would complain about for good players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad