BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm kind of an optimist by nature. I don't really like to dwell in negativity. However...

My gut is telling me that four or five years from now, we'll look back at the events of the past few days as the point in time where things took a dramatic turn for the worse.

I think the Lindholm deal carries a significant amount of risk.

I hated taking back Korpisalo in the Ullmark trade.

I detest the Zadorov deal.

For a long time, I thought that Don Sweeney's best attribute has been his cap management. And in the last 96 hourse, he's added three long-term, high risk deals to his books.

There may be a short-term bump, but I don't see Lindholm, Zadorov, and Korpisalo as the key pieces to push the Bruins over the top. Not even close. I think there's a real chance they've spent a ton of money without making themselves dramatically better.
cap will be going up over next few years, I`m not worried one bit about either deal

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Some notable forwards still unsigned:

Chandler Stephenson - Bruins would need to trade a large(r) contract

Anthony Duclair
Vladimir Tarasenko
Daniel Sprong
Alex Wennberg
Stefan Noesen
Jeff Skinner
Jack Roslovic
Cam Atkinson
Tomas Tatar
Tanner Pearson
Alexander Barabanov
Anthony Beauvillier
Jakub Vrána

Reactions: bbfan419

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
When eli
I'm kind of an optimist by nature. I don't really like to dwell in negativity. However...

My gut is telling me that four or five years from now, we'll look back at the events of the past few days as the point in time where things took a dramatic turn for the worse.

I think the Lindholm deal carries a significant amount of risk.

I hated taking back Korpisalo in the Ullmark trade.

I detest the Zadorov deal.

For a long time, I thought that Don Sweeney's best attribute has been his cap management. And in the last 96 hourse, he's added three long-term, high risk deals to his books.

There may be a short-term bump, but I don't see Lindholm, Zadorov, and Korpisalo as the key pieces to push the Bruins over the top. Not even close. I think there's a real chance they've spent a ton of money without making themselves dramatically better.
When elias gets 80 points and leternaeu is the next tage you will apologize. Don the best in the business .

When leternaeu becomes tage lite and elias gets 80 points with pasta and zadorov clears everyone from net you will apologize .

Reactions: bbfan419

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad