BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If things go south in the Swayman contract talks, which hopefully won't, even though Korpi was brought in for a reason, the two clubs that I'd be watching closely.
Edmonton in a trade scenario.
Seattle in an offer sheet/trade scenario.
That is all.
Please don't ruin my day lol

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If Lindholm and Zadarov are all we are after, I fear this team will some how be worse than last year with even bigger holes in the lineup needing to be filled.

Actually we will be far better, our D at the beginning of last year included Gryz, Forbert and Shattenkirk, this year it could include Zadorov, Peeke and Lohrei. Lindholm brings more to the Bruins then JDB did and I like Debrusk.

So we are screwed

Don't blow this Sweeney.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
If things go south in the Swayman contract talks, which hopefully won't, even though Korpi was brought in for a reason, the two clubs that I'd be watching closely.
Edmonton in a trade scenario.
Seattle in an offer sheet/trade scenario.
That is all.
Sweney could not be that dumb to trade Ulmark if he wasnt sure Swayman deal could get done. I just dont believe it. I know there was some rumblings and speculation, but I just cant see it.

bruinsfan

Aug 2, 2005
Who else do you expect us the sign? You think adding them two makes us worse?
Personally, I'd sign Stamkos, short term bigger money and hope for a better free agency class next year. I also think using the 25 million available this year to get another defensemen when scoring is the issue will not solve much for this team. Nothing against Lindholm and Zadarov but they don't really address the scoring issue on this team from what I can tell.

In my opinion if they are going to spend all the cap space you have while letting JDB walk and you've managed to just sign Lindholm and Zadarov without replacing JDB, then yes the team will be worse off.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
For Sale: Hardly Used
1978_ford_pinto_20230619_160230-67142.jpg

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Actually we will be far better, our D at the beginning of last year included Gryz, Forbert and Shattenkirk, this year it could include Zadorov, Peeke and Lohrei. Lindholm brings more to the Bruins then JDB did and I like Debrusk.

Don't blow this Sweeney.
Zadorov is not the second coming of our saviour and should not be overpaid as such. Does not make sense move on.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Sweney could not be that dumb to trade Ulmark if he wasnt sure Swayman deal could get done. I just dont believe it. I know there was some rumblings and speculation, but I just cant see it.
Do not underestimate Donnie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad