BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
signings from every team in the league on Twitter and my Bruins feed has prospects skating around in circles. Lets gooooooo!~!!!!!! ;)
It’s early, but we may need to fire up AI Don Sweeney.

“Guys went for certain prices. We weren’t able to overextend because we need to maintain flexibility moving forward with Jeremy. We’d like to get March locked up beyond next season as well. Look, we knew this day would come with the retirements of Bergy and Kretch. We feel good about the guys we have in our organizaytion. Matty Poitras is coming back healthy and we expect him to continue to progress. Look, we were in first place for much of last season. We know we can contend at the highest level and it’s my job to make sure of that.”

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
It's astounding to me that Sweeney allowed this to happen. Everyone and their brother knew those two would be retiring and he didn't do anything about it.
I have been saying this for a while, he never should have taken Krecji back, he had left on his own, that was his decision takes Sweeney off the hook as being insensitive to a veteran player, but sometimes those tough decisions must be made, Tampa is not worried about the fallout over Stamkos. I have also been saying Sweeney's next big job is finding Marchands replacement, will he wait until it is too late probably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad