BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
He's 30 this year as he plays his first year in Boston in December. If you want to say that he's 29 for 3 months of a 7 year contract, fine, but to me they are signing a guy who will be paid for 6 and 3/4 of his contract as a 30+ year old.

12 points in 26 games for Vancouver against inferior competition (he was 3rd line) and he didn't click with EP40 either on the 2nd line.

Boston putting him on the top line and paying him anything more than 7 million is terrifying for me. In the playoffs he turned it on and had 10 points BUT again it was as the 3rd line C while the opponents focused on JT and EP40's lines.
Ha ha , what a spin that is he is not 30yet and when you try and move him at the end of his contract he is only 36

Reactions: Coach Parker

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Sooo Zadorov and Lindholm based on rumors?

Zacha - Lindholm - Pastrnak
Marchand - Poitras? - Geekie?
Frederic - Coyle - Brazeau?
Beecher - Kastelic - Lettieri?

Lindholm - McAvoy
Zadorov - Carlo
Lohrei - Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman
Korpisalo

I don't see the speed increase. I do see height lol

Zacha - Lindholm - Pastrnak
Marchand - Coyle -
Frederic - Poitras - Geekie
Beecher - Kastelic - Brazeau

Zadorov - McAvoy
Lindholm - Carlo
Lohrei - Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman
Korpisalo

Just might be it. Time will tell if the Bruins have a prospect (Lysell?) ready for top 6 wing. Debrusk leaving leaves that Don Sweeney special available yet again.

Bottom six is appealing if Poitras can handle the style.

Reactions: Bodit9 and Drift

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I do think the Sun and low Taxes are very well seen from a player's POV. I do think with time, the sun belt especially Florida's case might be a favourable position for both Tampa and Florida.
Unless you hate the hot humid weather, big bugs and....well I am not allowed to say but yeah.

If you have kids in school the North are much better.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Is it me or are these AAVs lower than expected? Maybe if we get EL it will be under $7M. That would be ok.
Guentzel at $9m is about what I expected. Pretty big money for a Florida team.

News around Lindholm and Stephenson has been quiet but hard to believe the best C options won't have a ton of interest. Slight overpayment today could turn into a fair/good deal if the cap continues to go up, as long as the signings pan out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad