BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
So let’s say you bring in Lindholm and Zadorov.

Are you better off with:

Zacha Lindholm Pasta
Marchand Coyle Lysell
Frederic Poitras Geekie
(With Merkulov in the mix too)

Or trading Coyle and bringing in a higher quality winger like Marchassault?

Zacha Lindholm Pasta
Marchand Poitras Marchassault
Frederic Geekie Merkulov/Lysell

Reactions: Bodit9

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I just can’t wait until the Bruins are good again so this process isn’t just full of miserable people complaining about the team non stop. Hopefully jn the next few years.

We are all equally excited for this process to be done so we don’t have to listen to you be miserable and complain how every FA that someone in here suggests, sucks according to you.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Stephenson- 5x5.5m
Zadorov- 5x5m
Stamkos- 4x5m
Maroon- 1x1m
Swayman- 8x7m

Zacha-Stephenson-Pastrnak
Marchand-Poitras-Stamkos
Frederic-Coyle-Geekie
Beecher-Kastelic-Brazeau
Maroon

Zadorov-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Lohrei-Peeke
Wotherspoon

Swayman
Korpisalo
I like it except for Maroon, he is toast, sign Jeff Kinner or if you want more muscle someone like Carrier or Blais.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
I don't get this. Why? He was a PPG player 2 years ago, and in a bad year had 24 goals and 46 points last year. I wouldn't want to lock him up super long term for big money, but is you get him 2-3 years in the 3-4 million range, that would be a massive win
Just my humble opinion, but he might be the softest player in the league. I’ve never liked him, so I’d rather Donny passes.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Making me work on the most sacred of days, Bobby Bonilla Day, is an atrocity even without NHL free agency.
I wonder what Bobby does each July 1. Has to be something super fun, right? I don't care how rich you are, that's just an amazing way to start your summer each year.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: NeelyDan

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tampa makes the changes it sees as necessary and moves on

Tough minded management which is a plus but how it managed Stamkos was disappointing ..,beginning to see a trend that LV started of worrying less about player relationships and more about money and term ( also see Rangers and Trouba and Goodrow)

Will be interesting to see in the long run how this approach plays out

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Tampa makes the changes it sees as necessary and moves on

Tough minded management which is a plus but how it managed Stamkos was disappointing ..,beginning to see a trend that LV started of worrying less about player relationships and more about money and term ( also see Rangers and Trouba and Goodrow)

Will be interesting to see in the long run how this approach plays out

Tampa has always done this...Lecavalier, Richard's and now Stamkos.

Not popular, but they are willing to make big changes

Reactions: Tbaybruin

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I would have rather given out that deal than Lindholm at 7.5.

But obviously the player has their say, too.

Reality is if compared to the Guentzel and Reinhart deals, Lindholm should be somewhere around 6 million for 5 years.

But Free Agent Frenzy isn't based in reality.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Just my humble opinion, but he might be the softest player in the league. I’ve never liked him, so I’d rather Donny passes.
I think he is soft and lazy as well, sadly Donnie loves soft so he has a good chance of winding up a Bruin by the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: Bodit9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad