BRUINS GDT Free Agent Frenzy - July 1 NOON (ET) - ESPN+, TSN, SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

Meanwhile, I bet Sweeney is reading his childhood favorite book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Will There Be Enough Room For My Bottom 6'ers"
Someone will overcommit on term to Stamkos.

But if you’re a piece away and can get you to the Conference Finals, then you take your chances and deal with the ramifications when they come.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
81996f7cd791a2f7c70aedbd242ec7cf.gif

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
They haven't signed him, but it seems they have an agreement in place. Begs the question I asked above. I know players can't sign until noon. Was there a point, maybe midnight, where teams were allowed to start talking to players?

NHL Free Agency Period​

The NHL free agency period officially begins a few days before July, allowing the teams and UFAs to discuss contracts. Notably, the 2024 free agency will begin on July 1st. During this time, teams can negotiate, express interest, and discuss contract terms with the UFAs. However, no formal agreement or signing occurs until the free agency officially starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad