GDT: Free Agent... Frenzy? aka "Let's get some guys to help Celebrini maybe" | Coverage on NHL Network, TSN, Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm on my tablet for the moment while my computer takes  forever to boot up. So I might be slow and have trouble with links for the moment. But signings can't be official for another hour so it's not too bad.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I'm on my tablet for the moment while my computer takes  forever to boot up. So I might be slow and have trouble with links for the moment. But signings can't be official for another hour so it's not too bad.
Do you need some help with your computer?

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
With all these deals leaking so early and TSN starting at 8:30 and NHL starting at 11 those shows won’t have any news to break.

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
LeBrun and Chris Johnston reporting that the Preds are in on Stamoks (believed to be a deal for 4 years @ $8m AAV), Marchessault (apparently nearly a done deal), potentially Brady Skjei... Sjeki...Skjkjijk,... whatever, and, most relevant to us possibly Chandler Stevenson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad