GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Toffoli being a one-way volume shooter- IDK about that one.

Teravainen can lug the puck a little (He's had some good neutral zone rushes against us), which is good.

Reactions: NYR Viper

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I know I’ll probably be in the minority but I’d move Perreault for a massive upgrade to the roster.

The goal is building a cup winning team. We’ve seen how smaller playmakers do in the playoffs.

Tell me who.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Toffoli being a one-way volume shooter- IDK about that one.

Teravainen can lug the puck a little (He's had some good neutral zone rushes against us), which is good.

Can anyone remember or pull up if he played with Trochek in Carolina.

I get the sense that the team wouldn't hate the idea of Lafreniere playing with Kreider-Zibanejad

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Basically Brooks got his info from the front office to send a message to Trouba that if he doesn't approve the deal they brought him they'll waive him and force him out. Trouba has DET on his NTC and is sticking to it at least until he ruins Drury's weekend. He'll get moved July 2-3.

Reactions: Ail
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad