GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Disappointing for Carolina (from their perspective) not to be able to land Guentzel.
If you listen to EF last night, Carolina dragged things out…and that allowed TB to move money out and nab him.

He made it sound like if Carolina didn’t play grabass and just got aggressive with it, he would have been signed. Oh well

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Steel's like if Ryan Strome was worse at everything he did.

Lundkvist straight can't play at this level. He gave it a good go. Go crush life in Sweden Nils.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Tampa still needs to get it done with Geuntzel. I'm assuming they're close to an agreement but Carolina cut their losses with a 3rd rounder coming back.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Seems like it would all but be decided that the Rangers would qualify Schneider and Lindgren, but no announcement is definitely interesting. Don't think there are many teams left that haven't announced who go QOs.

Steel and Lizotte would be two players I would not mind looking at as depth players. Both can carve out nice roles as a 4C on a good team.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Won’t speak to all the potential UFAs in 2025 but I will say that barring any signings of the top four that they are far superior to this year’s top four.
Play the long game Chris.

Reactions: bl02

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Seems like it would all but be decided that the Rangers would qualify Schneider and Lindgren, but no announcement is definitely interesting. Don't think there are many teams left that haven't announced who go QOs.

Steel and Lizotte would be two players I would not mind looking at as depth players. Both can carve out nice roles as a 4C on a good team.
Man, pls don't f*** around with Schneider, Drury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia